The Company provides its Offshore service at four major ports in Sri Lanka, namely Colombo, Galle, Hambantota and Trincomalee. This service sector includes all services that a professional port agent should provide including but not limited to;
- Serving as “General Agent”, “Charterer’s Agent”, “Owner’s Agent” and “Protecting Agent” at OPL Colombo, Galle, Hambantota and Trincomalee.
- Offshore crew changes OPL Colombo, Galle and Hambantota
- Offshore supply off Colombo, Galle and Hambantota including bunkers, provisions, spares, fresh water, lub oil and all other ship supplies,
- Emergency services including emergency medical evacuations off Galle and Hambantota
- Armed/ unarmed guards exchange off Galle and assist fire arm stowing at Naval Base, Galle.
- Warehouse facilities for critical spare stowing and supply offshore.
Quality Objectives of the Port Agency Service
- Zero Formal Complaints from principals.
- Zero waiting period for the vessels supplied with offshore services
- Zero accidents during crew transfer
- Zero damages to provisions and other ship supplies
- Zero return of ship supplies
- Zero spills to the water
- Minimising waste generation onboard due to ship supplies